We take your privacy seriously and are committed to safeguarding your personal information at Lean Trade Ltd (which term includes all subsidiaries of Lean Trade Ltd) referred as (“Company”, “we” or “us” or “Lean Trade”). We value you as our customer, respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the sources of your personal information that we may collect from you or that you may provide to us, our purposes for collecting and processing your information, and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, retaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This document (hereinafter also - "Policy") defines how we can process the personal data of its users (hereinafter also - "You"). He describes:
- what your personal data we can process and where we get it from;
- why how and why we process them;
- how and why we process them;
- what basic rights do you have in connection with processing and how you can exercise them.
In the event that you are a representative of a legal entity or an individual entrepreneur using the service on its behalf, you must be notified of the implementation of the above processing by such a legal entity or individual entrepreneur before you start using the service.
1. What your personal data we can process and where we get it from?
1.1 When you start using the service, we may receive (directly from you or from the person you represent) the following data about you:
- if you are a real estate agent or real estate agency, when registering, you may need an email, gender, birthday date, phone number;
- if you are a client (developer) you may need email, gender, birthday date, phone number;
- if you are a zoomer, then when watching a video you may need an email.
1.3 Cookie is a technology that allows you to track and "remember" certain information about you and the actions that you take when using the site.
1.5 There are several different types of cookies:
- Type 1: cookies, which are necessary to ensure a fast, efficient and secure website. They are used because without them you will not be able to effectively use most of its functions (pay attention to the examples above);
- Type 2: cookies that are not absolutely necessary for the website to function properly, but allow it to “remember” your personal preferences when using it (for example, which interface language you have chosen). They are used to make the use of the site easier and more convenient for you;
- Type 3: cookies that collect information about how you use the site (for example, information about which pages you visit the most, how much time you spend on them, other). They are used so that we can understand how you use the site (in particular, for example, do you have any difficulties with finding certain information on it, which sections of the site are of particular interest to you, otherwise) and improve it for you appropriately;
- Type 4: third-party cookies (for example, social networks or services that analyze the use of web pages). They can be used both to integrate content (plugins) on the site, and for purposes similar to the above (see type 3 cookies).
1.6 We use the following cookies on this website:
Сookie namePurpose and what informationis collected with its helpType
Tracking user behavior
1.7 Cookies are installed by the web browser on your device. In most cases, this happens automatically. You can always refuse to store cookies on your device by changing your browser settings accordingly - you can find out how to do this in the help or instructions for your browser, on the website of your browser manufacturer, or by contacting the support service of your browser manufacturer.
1.8 The data specified in this section 1 is your personal data.
2. Why do we need this data?
2.1 The user, the real estate agent and the real estate agency can make a show in the stream;
2.2 The client (developer) could make sure that the trustee is the developer and then expand the rights to add objects through our platform;
2.3 When adding an object, the developer is obliged to enter the buzzer email for display. In this case, we process the buzzer data in order to grant him the right to start streaming through our service.